September 18, 2006

Kermit the Frog

Kermit the Frog is going to be the Grand Marshal at MSU's homecoming parade. I grew up watching Sesame Street and I love the Muppets, so this is pretty awesome.

I may not care about football, and I might not have a lot of school spirit (MSU's pretty great, don't get me wrong, but I'm not all about it like some people seem to be. I've earned one degree here, and I'm working on another, but I don't have this strange belief that other people seem to have that whatever school they went to is the best), but I just might have to go to the parade.

As Homecoming events go, I've already got one on Saturday that I'm going to with the radio station, so I might as well make a weekend of it. And I mean, its Kermit. How could I not go?

Source.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home