June 11, 2006

Windows RG

This is REALLY old, but with the release of Windows Vista eminent, on its way, forthcoming happening eventually whenever they get around to it, I'm reminded why I'm glad to be away from the Windows world - especially after those sad, lonely months when I was forced (for reasons beyond my control) to run Windows ME. *shudder*

Okay, the flashbacks are subsiding.

Windows XP wasn't THAT bad, but the amount of maintenance I had to do with it on a college network, it was more work than it was worth. Here's hoping Microsoft hits a little closer to the mark this time.

Windows RG is one of my favorite (albeit greatly exaggerated) parodies of all time.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tumuli said...

Woo hoo! First post.

That was a fairly accurate parody...

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home