September 18, 2006

GOSPEL TIME

I don't get very many TV channels - I pay for basic cable just so that I can get internet cheaper (yes, the two packaged together is cheaper than just the internet) and so I can watch 24 clearly without having to worry about an antenna.

About a week ago I was flipping channels, and this was on the TV. Now, between the 2 public access channels and TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network, or THE BIBLE NETWORK as I call it), I'm used to seeing some weird things on my TV relating to Jesus, or the gospel.

That said, I wasn't prepared for several uninterrupted minutes of silence and the words GOSPEL TIME printed in big red letters across my screen. No joke, it went on for a few minutes, and I'm assuming I came in somewhere in the middle of it. No sound, no change, just those words sitting silent and motionless. I must say it was one of the stranger things I've ever seen on TV.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home