September 18, 2006

GW meets Little Richard

So, I really like something about YouTube. It allows all the great stuff that would have gotten onto the web eventually (along with a lot of other crap) to not only make it out there, but to do so quickly, and with lower bandwidth than an actual embedded video would.

And one of my favorite ways to find good stuff (excluding Dave at work sending me ridiculous shit) is The Best of YouTube. Now, it bothers me when the guy includes content that's NOT from YouTube (if you're going to call it The Best of YouTube, it better not be the Best of YouTube, Google Video and Whatever the Hell Else I Feel Like Including), and a lot of it is crap, but he does turn up gems that I wouldn't look up myself. Case in point:


It doesn't get much better than that. Unless, of course, you're Fred Phelps.

Source.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props. There are actually 5 people currently contributing to TheBestOfYoutube.com, so we will hopefully have something for everyone.

If you want to become a writer/contributor, let me know!

Will
TheBestOfYoutube.com

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That video was created by The Daily Show.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home